- Stand Up 2 Bullying:Information, video clips, quizzes and tips to empower you against bullying from the Canadian Red Cross.
- What Laws Apply to You?– It all depends on your job’s location and the nature of your work.
- Helping Hands – Volunteering?You face the same hazards as a paid employee.
- Be Prepared——你应该知道的事情在你开始你的工作.
- Young Workers...It’s Your Responsibility– Exactly where do your responsibilities start and end?
- Details, Details– All the fine print about hours, wages, vacation time, etc.
- Spread the Word– Posters, video clips, games and quizzes on workplace health & safety.
- Looking for More?– Other reliable sources of health & safety info.
- Digging Deeper– Need more information for a project or report? Dig Deeper into health & safety using these additional resources.
- Now What?– Advice and direction on handling things that happen at work.
- Rules to Work By– Eight basic rules to keep you safe and healthy on the job.
- Initiatives & Programs– Engage young people’s ideas and energy with these health & safety programs.
- Job Search– Agencies and centres that can help you find your first job or a new job.
- Tips for Young Workers– Keeps these tips in mind to stay safe while on the job.
- Employee Rights– Every worker in Canada has three rights. Do you know what they are?
- Job Hazards– Descriptions and hazards of jobs commonly held by young people.
Scheduled maintenance - Thursday, July 12 at 5:00 PM EDT
We expect this update to take about an hour. Access to this website will be unavailable during this time.